Monday 16 November 2015

The Death of Banquo and Fleance


Now that I have become king I have to make sure that my spot as king is secured. To do so I need to make sure that no one in Banquo’s family becomes king. Unfortunately, the witches have given Banquo good news that his sons will become king. This is horrible news for me. This means that Banquo’s family will be king after me for all the hard work and sacrifices I have had to make. This is the worst possible news I could ever get. This means that some way I have to get rid of Banquo’s family. I need to make sure that Banquo’s family does not get the result of my hard work. To resolve my issue I need to kill Banquo and his son Fleance. To do that I will hire two murderers to kill Banquo and Fleance away from my castle so it doesn’t put any suspicion on me. I have hired the murderers to kill Banquo and Fleance when there go on their ride. The murderers will follow them and kill them. This will take place in the night time so that I can call upon darkness to help the murderers to kill them. This will give me the reassurance that Banquo’s family will not become king. I hope this plan works out because if it does I have nothing to worry about and I can be king of Scotland for as long as I live! Banquo’s family will never be king after this.
Banquo
 
 
 
Fleance

No comments:

Post a Comment