Monday 16 November 2015

My Beloved Wife


I cannot believe that Lady Macbeth is dead. I do not understand how I didn’t notice that she was sick and needed me to be there for her. Instead I have been selfish and only thought about myself and no one else. I feel guilty for not noticing this earlier. She was my true love and now she is gone. I feel like a part of my heart has been taken away and I don’t know how it will ever be complete again. She is a huge part of my life and without her I would have never become king. She encouraged me to always follow my heart and go through with my determination. She has been there for me like no one ever else has been and I regret not noticing this sooner. My love for her will never go away until the day I die. Lady Macbeth has been by me for so long and we have been through everything together. Knowing that my one and only has passed makes me feel broken inside. I feel like I cannot function. I hope I can get through this difficult time. In addition, I needed Lady Macbeth more than ever now that I am going into battle with Macduff. I need her encouragement and reassurance and unfortunately I do not have that now. I guess I will have to do it without her. I will not be able to grieve over my lovely wife now that the battle will begin. I will always be thinking of her all day every day. She is my true love and I will never forget about her.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment